D3 Whanau Group Made Chocolate Rice Bubble Crackle
This experiment included heating, mixing and cooling. We heated the chocolate in the microwave. We mixed the chocolate, rice bubbles and coconut together Then we cooled the mixture to let it set.
Small bowl (melting chocolate)
½ cup of desiccated coconut
- First we broke the chocolate into pieces and melted it in the microwave for 1 minute. It wasn’t completely melted so we put it back in the microwave for another 10 seconds.
- Next, we measured 6 cups of rice bubbles and poured them in a large bowl.
- Then, we added the melted chocolate to the bowl. We also added ½ cup of desiccated coconut.
- We mixed the rice bubbles until they were coated with chocolate.
- We put two tablespoons of the mixture into each cupcake cups and put them in the fridge to set.
The chocolate rice bubble crackle were crunchy, delicious and mouth watering. You should try this recipe at home! It’s only three ingredients and it’s very easy to make.